12TW3-D4 12-inch (300 mm) Subwoofer Driver, Dual 4 Î©
TW3 12-inch Subwoofer Driver (400 W, dual 4 Î© voice coils)
Building on the core technology of our TW5 thin-line subwoofers, the new TW3âs deliver a powerful combination of shallow mounting depth and excursion capability. In fact, they are capable of greater excursion than the W3v3âs.
To allow this remarkable feat to be achieved, JL Audioâs patented thin-line woofer technology compresses the architecture of the TW3âs using a âconcentric tubeâ structure built into the injection-molded cone body. This structure supports the voice coil and a full annular spider, while permitting the placement of the large motor structure further forward in the speaker than with conventional designs.
TW3âs are optimized for small enclosures and offer our tab-ear mounting design to maximize cone area within their mounting footprints. We know youâre going to love working with these amazing subwoofer drivers.
Deep, powerful and accurate JL Audio bass is now possible in more applications than ever.
- Very shallow mounting depth (3.25 / 3.50 Inches)
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
- Very long linear excursion capability (0.60 In / 15.2 mm, one-way)
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Patented âconcentric tubeâ architecture
- Patented âfloating cone attach methodâ technology
- Cast alloy frame
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo
- Precision-built in USA at JL Audioâs Miramar, Florida factory
There are no reviews yet.